Who We Are
The Longhorn Engineering Advisory Delegation (LEAD) enhances the student experience at the Cockrell School of Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. We are recent alumni who engage with administrators, faculty, staff, and students to understand issues, make recommendations, and implement strategies for continuous improvement. Our pipeline of leaders will help the Cockrell School of Engineering remain in the top engineering schools worldwide while meeting evolving needs.
1- Develop a pipeline of recent alumni committed to enhancing the student experience at the Cockrell School of Engineering. LEAD will:
- Host events within and outside of Austin.
- Create opportunities to recognize and honor outstanding alumni.
- Provide philanthropic opportunities.
2- Engage current students at the Cockrell School. LEAD will:
- Support key projects that enhance the student experience.
- Provide career and academic advice for students and recent graduates.
- Provide interview and resume help for students.
3- Collaborate with the Dean’s office on strategic initiatives. LEAD will:
- Gather feedback from current students and recent graduates to empower faculty and staff with more data about the student experience.
- Assist with enhancing ecosystems, curriculum, programs, and facilities.
- Address other critical need of the Cockrell School.
For more information please send an email to email@example.com.